Year of Call: 2016
Inn of Court: Inner Temple
Sian began her pupillage in October 2017 and looks forward to gaining experience, particularly in the areas of crime and professional discipline.
She comes to Charter Chambers with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Nottingham and a Graduate Diploma in Law from the University of Sussex.
During her training for the Bar, she has been awarded multiple scholarships including the Elfreda Edwards Scholarship at Inner Temple and an Advocacy Scholarship from BPP London.
- BA History and Politics, University of Nottingham
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Sussex
- BPTC, BPP Holborn
- Exhibition Award for GDL (2014), Inner Temple
- Draper Scholarship (2014), University of Sussex
- Elfreda Edwards Scholarship (2015), Inner Temple
- Advocacy Scholarship (2015), BPP London