Year of Call: 2014
Inn of Court: Inner Temple
She has an extensive general crime and extradition practice spanning over 12 years having been called to the Bar in 2014 after qualifying as a solicitor six years previously.
She is adept at making all clients feel at ease, and is able to combine professional advice and representation with a friendly manner. She has extensive experience in dealing with extremely vulnerable clients who suffer from mental illness and has good experience of dealing with clients who are young.
A specialist in serious violent crimes, she has represented defendants with extensive criminal histories to those who have never been arrested before. She believes that each individual she represents deserve the same fair treatment and client care.
- R v. H  – Defended a man charged with multiple rapes, false imprisonment and assault which included careful cross-examination of a witness with learning difficulties.
- R v. R  – Successfully defended a man charged with sexual assault.
- R v. D  – Represented a man in a large conspiracy to burgle residential properties spanning over 5 years.
- R v. O  – Represented the bride in a sham marriage trial.
- LL.B (Hons), University College London
- Criminal Bar Association
Areas of Specialism
A specialist in serious violent crimes, she is well-known for her client care and ability to provide advice regarding often complex cases in a friendly and clear manner. She has substantial experience dealing with vulnerable clients, whether suffering from mental illness or of a young age.
She has a growing practice in extradition where she represents clients from final hearings to appeals in the High Court.